| That's our hotel to the left of the tower .... |
Thelma and Louise Updated
Debbie first suggested that we drive to San Francisco...really she did. That was before I tried to explain how much I hate being in a car. I will whine and whine and be a regular pain in the @%#. With both of us born under the sign of Taurus we are both very stubborn and therefore the trip is still on as she refused to take "no" for an answer. We have however revised the itinerary to include Niagara Falls and Maine. I have already started whining about this drive and I will stay connected to the Delta Airlines website just in case. Stay tuned for our adventures as I'm sure you will get a chuckle or two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ok, now you really have a picture of me tying Cheryl's arms behind her back - wrong. Although she was a tough sell on a road trip it was not hard to get her out of the house. I know with our pink cowboy hats in tow we will have a great trip and many things to post along the way. Stay tuned...........
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to it!
ReplyDelete