Thelma and Louise Updated
Debbie first suggested that we drive to San Francisco...really she did. That was before I tried to explain how much I hate being in a car. I will whine and whine and be a regular pain in the @%#. With both of us born under the sign of Taurus we are both very stubborn and therefore the trip is still on as she refused to take "no" for an answer. We have however revised the itinerary to include Niagara Falls and Maine. I have already started whining about this drive and I will stay connected to the Delta Airlines website just in case. Stay tuned for our adventures as I'm sure you will get a chuckle or two.
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Let the fun begin...
Debbie arrived and we went to get the rental car. After much ado about whether or not we needed a separate insurance for the car for Canada, the girl took pity on us and upgraded our car from a mid size to a full size. We got the Chrysler 300 for the same money. After we got back to the house with the car, we unloaded Debbie's car and left to head to Paige's cheerleading practice. When that was over we went to get Mexican and a margarita for dinner. We have gathered everything to put in the car in the morning and will head to bed soon so we can get an early start tomorrow...I'm tired or maybe it was the margarita.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dearest Thelma and Louise, you should be well on the road by now. Have you made it as far as Holly Springs (lol--I had to look that up on the map)? While I'm dealing with storm damage and insurance, you guys will be off having pie and Brad Pitt, or even better, pie on Brad Pitt. Have fun while you're still young!
ReplyDelete